Tuesday 17 October 2017

Term 4 Learning Goal

Term 4 Learning Goal
My Learning Goal
Be on the Year 7 Standard in Reading, Writing and Maths.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
  • Finish my activities to a high standard
  • Stay on task and not be distracted
  • Work hard all of the time
  • Ask questions to help me understand things more
  • Continue learning at home
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?

When I do tests I will know that I have improved because the test will be easier for me. I will also be able to look at my test scores and know that they are improving.
My Learner Qualities Goal
Ask more questions to help me with my learning.
How am I going to achieve my goal?
List strategies that you can use to work towards achieving your goal.
Actually ask the questions instead of staying quiet. (ask questions to the teachers and my friends.)
Think about what can help me understand further.
How will I know when I have achieved my goal?
I will feel more confident when asking a question in front of small groups, whanau class and the whole hub.


Goal Review
What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?


My Next Step is...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Character Week

Red and White aka Read and Write Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary As part of Literacy Wee...