Tuesday 22 November 2016

Woodend Camp

On Tuesday last week we went to Woodend Christian Camp. It was so much fun. Here are some activities we did: team building, climbing wall, archery, orienteering, go karts and a couple of more activities.


My favourite was orienteering because on the way me and Angela just kept on talking with Mr Rule and Mrs Hall. The best thing was that we were in a forest.


In my bunk room I had Ella, Caitlyn, Zara, Annabel, Jordyn, Amber M, Meg and me. Me and Jordyn went to sleep at 1:00 o'clock at night because we were eating BBQ chips and talking. Then in the morning we woke up at 5:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Character Week

Red and White aka Read and Write Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary As part of Literacy Wee...